Thursday, May 30, 2013

I'm back....

Its been a LONG time since I posted.  Let's face it, I only had one and I was just beginning to dabble in this online world thing.

Since then, I've created a BRAND NEW e-commerce website (check me out at www.SavedSpiritDesigns.com), got a Twitter thing going and a Facebook page for my jewels and such.

I'm having a blast and oh yeah...making jewelry too!

I love to learn new things so not only have my polymer clay creations become more pro-like, but all the stuff I'm doing online...specifically my website...was done by me!  A novice...not a geek (ok, maybe one in disguise).

I hope to continue to post more and more stuff as time goes on.

So like my page on FB, Tweet me on Twitter, follow my blog page and most DEFINITELY, check our my website and let me know what you think!

Love and peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment